back to article Stone catches fallen Rock

Stone Group, reseller to the public sector, has bought high-end laptop maker Rock Group which went into administration earlier this month. Staffs-based Stone will keep the Rock brand and its focus on high-end laptops and games machines. Stone will hope to sell more of these machines to its traditional public sector customers. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Andy Turner

I also heard that...

...Paper Group was due to complete a takeover of Stone Group, but only after the latter had finished a takeover of the Scissors Group.

2. amanfromMars Silver badge
    Alien

Welcome Clinic Bar Mars ........ Proost

I also heard that AIMakeOver. UnderGround GOSHip ......Ghost Ship Gossip ... Flying dDutchman, Virtualised MasterClass Mentor. Professing AI Leading with Media Players Following ITs Greatest of Games Players ......... Virgin Virtual Soldiers Spending Time 42 Create Space in Eve's Perfumed Garden of Eden...... Journey's End at the Beginning Again Knocking on Heavens Doors ......with Entry through AMagical Mystery Turing, Seventh Heaven, PerlyGatesPython Web 3.0 Portal for Godisagoddess ur2die4 Virtual Spaces Support Fire and Rescue. ..... CyberIntelAIgent Counter Resistance XXXXPeditionary ReSources ....... AIR&dD Force to be Reckoned.and Factored into the Quantum E Equation/Bigger Picture Oil Production. ..........Alternative Free Energy, Intellectual Property Fuel ........ from dDutch Shells/XXXXStream Cells.

Are you receiving the Picture .....LOUD and NEUKlearer ..... http://www.kewego.nl/video/iLyROoaftIrO.html

Which you may like to Consider and Accept as ControlLed PsychoSIS. IT is certainly what HyperRadioProActivity PreSents Present 42 Daze and BeDazzle, BeGuile and BeMuse, Create and Beautifully Confuse ........ Energise Quantum Leaping to Virtually Anonymous Global Controllers for QuITE Subliminal Global Operating Device Powers in a Virgin Heaven of GODs and Her Goddesses. Most Certainly Alien Territory for Man to Server the Pleasure of Women, but that is their Abject Failing and AIDisappointment in Ignorance Righted with Beta Instruction.

3. Nick L
    Thumb Up

Good luck to 'em

I used to have a saturday job at LHC Micros in Leamington, which turned into part of the Diamond computers group, and finally ended up being Rock after I moved on. Nick was involved at the time, and it's great to see he's fallen on his feet again. Good bunch of people... Wonder where Mike, Rick, Neil and the others are nowadays...

I clearly remember some dodgy little **** pulling a stock theft stunt during the Diamond era: it was a real kick in the guts to everyone involved as everyone (myself included) thought this guy was a friend... In fact, I think he helped me get the job there.

Exceptionally sad to see lightning striking twice :(, and that the second time was devastating. Overall a good thing that it's carrying on, so a thumbs up.

nick l.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Nice

Always friendly staff, though the repair operation seemed to be a bit iffy.

I was sad to see them going bang because of a single dickhead.

I'm glad it's all turned out nice.

5. Jeffrey Nonken
    Dead Vulture

The funny, it burns

James Bird... Stone Group... Rock Group...

There's got to be a pun in there about killing two Stones with one Bird.

6. Fuion
    Alien

About: iLyROoaftIrO dot html

Fuion ---> Spaceship ---> destination == Mars

Nuff said.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like