back to article The USB wedding ring

Victorian poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning asked us to count the ways I love thee. But if modern-day wedding ring designer Jennifer Flume gets her way, then you’ll be counting the ways in gigabytes and diamond carats. USB_wedding_ring The concept USB wedding ring has in-built storage space Flume has designed two concept …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. David Gosnell

Wedding rings?

What crass people swap anything more bling than a simple band at a wedding?

2. Jamie
    Linux

Footballers, Chavs, Trailer Trash

Enough said.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Winner of "Retarted idea of the month"

If I want to transfer files, I'll use *gasp* the usb drive I keep around my neck or in my pocket. You know, out of the way. I'm pretty sure that's a nice idea if you never want to use the hand that wears that ring as it looks like the gaudiest most cumbersome thing I've seen yet.

There is a reason why many people usually have two rings- the engagement ring and the wedding band. The wedding band dosen't get in the way. Imagine that.

Hey, if this ever hits market can I know the first person that buys this so I can laugh at them for buying such a ridiculous product?

4. Leona
    Linux

re: Footballers, Chavs, Trailer Trash

of which none of them would know 'how' to use one, at least the device would last longer than most of their marriages :)

5. Richard
    Coat

Wonder Twin powers, activate!

Form of Linux distro.

Either that or they'll put a virus on it for the divorce.

The blinged up one me nizzle.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Might be handy in a fight....

..on the other hand, it also looks like something out of Barbarella. Ooah!!

Brittany? = substitute for Barbarella. No? Go on! Oh, have your own way then.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

re: Footballers, Chavs, Trailer Trash

It just gives them another means of virus transfer.

Other than the squidgy one.

Mines the white one, and the stethoscope with the very long tubes on it (always buy one with tubes longer than the distance the fleas can jump of your patient...)

8. nils
    Joke

re Photo: gay marriage?

Aren't those both mens hands?

Bloody liberals!

9. Azure
    Joke

Some women have standards...

I wouldn't want to settle for less than a terabyte. Guess that means I'll be an old maid for a while.

(But, seriously, I'd lose the cap so fast unless it has some sort of hidden latch mechanism that can't be defeated by tugging. It's also ugly.)

This topic is closed for new posts.