@ Peter Redding
The best way to waste time of phone shop staff is:
* Find a shop with a relatively high volume of browsing customers.
* be REALLY interested in the latest offering from Network X and be wanting to "upgrade" *RIGHT NOW*
* enquire about the "unlimited" offer on calls / texts / whatever
* "discover" that "unlimited" doesn't actually mean that due to a FUP that doesn't disclose the actual limit.
* be loudly incredulous about the misleading nature of the promotions.
Great way to spend 10 minutes. So I've heard.... not that I've ever done anything of the kind.... *ahem*....