back to article Question mark over Tony Blair web privacy policy

Tony Blair kicked off the website for his "foundation" this month, but the man who was a control freak in office seems to be taking a far more relaxed attitude to running his web presence. The site will be the shop window for all the great things the still young and vibrant if manifestly ex-PM is planning to achieve. It …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Heart

Not to dampen this

But from blog.messymedia.net they took over the site yesterday and it used to be done by Ten Alps Digital . Both are the kind of Web 2.0 people everyone cringes at so it's hard to feel sorry for them.

I bet they forget to display a notice that they have changed the Privacy policy after fixing this mistake.

2. Richard
    Black Helicopters

Paranoidly...

That's exactly the right number of ?'s to spell out George Walker Bush without spaces

3. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

Is this the "missing words" round?

If so, I think that the missing bit is: "very good at hiding incriminating evidence".

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

The terrorist are winning

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/tonyblairoffice.org?h=300&range=6m&site0=tonyblairoffice.org&site1=www.ahmadinejad.ir&size=Medium&w=610&y=r&z=3

Tony Blair's blog, 2 millionth most popular blog

Iranian President blog, 200,000 most popular blog.

Truly the terrorists are winning the propaganda war.

We need to get our message over, that the terrorist sponsors Iran, are sending their warships to the UK to threaten us, to try to stop us enriching uranium for our nuclear reactors. This, despite us being one of their most reliable suppliers of oil from our North Sea wells. We even forgave them for funding and arming that dictator 'Maggie' we had to overthrow.

Man they are evil, just look at how they invaded Iraq based on lies!

We need to kill them all, wipe them out, before they wipe us out. Plus, they hate our Wiidom!

Yours sincerely,

Tony Blair, esq.

Middle East Peacemaker

5. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Typo

I fixed the typo in the below comment, I'll post an invoice to El Reg in due course... :D

"That's exactly the right number of ?'s to spell out George Wanker Bush without spaces"

6. Dan Collett
    Thumb Down

Wow!

What an aweful website. May i suggest a new headline.....

"Waste of space Prime Minister presents, Waste of Bandwidth"

7. Dave
    Dead Vulture

Tony who?

<coat>

8. Frank Bough
    Unhappy

Errr...

Why's the video all squashed?

9. Sceptical Bastard

GO!

Why doesn't he realise he's a has-been, accept that we all despise him, and do the decent thing?

Aforesaid 'decent thing' being to just fuck off.

This topic is closed for new posts.