back to article Microsoft de-betas (part of) Windows Live

Microsoft has officially announced "the next generation of Windows Live." Whatever that means. We think it means that Microsoft has removed the beta tag from a group of Redmond-built tools you may or may not be interested in using. This includes a suite of free applications you can install on your Windows PC, including …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. LaeMi Qian
    Coat

It's alive!!!

Live, and (since it is a new generation) BREEDING!!!!

AGHHHHhhhhh!!!!. RUN!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Quick shoot it

Where'd I put my 12 gauge?

Efros

3. Mark Broadhurst
    Dead Vulture

Wow!

does this mean I get to uninstall all of this useless rubish all over again ?

4. adnim

All your data....

belongs to us. We can profile you, catalogue you, sell your information to our "partners" and target our spam/ads at you. you will buy, you will consume, you will comply to our T&C. All your data belongs to us.

micro$oft may describe it's users as users, customers, individuals even people.

But the truth of the matter is that all these customers/users are to micro$oft, just commodities.

Decommodify yourself now, m$ should be one of the last corporations to be trusted.

5. RW
    Joke

@admin

"All your data belongs to us."

ITYM "All your data are belong to us."

"customers are commodities"

ITYM "cattle".

Moo.

6. adnim

@RW

"All your data are belong to us."

yes OK you can read it that way, It's just that I'm old, and not at all trendy ;)

"Cattle" or sheep

Indoctrinated from birth controlled to the grave.

baaaaaaa :-)

7. Nigel Jones
    Thumb Down

Live OneCare family safety

I've found the family safety component very useful yet MS still aren't supporting this under x64 vista. Amazing it's been a year since Vista's release and MS themselves aren't taking x64 seriously.

left hand, right hand ??

mmm.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like