US Govt to force manditory psycological screening of all cattle to prevent future terrorist suicide cows.
A US couple had a lucky escape when a 600lb cow unexpectedly landed on the bonnet of their minivan, unsurprisingly causing "heavy damage". According to AP, Michigan-based Charles and Linda Everson were visiting the area around Lake Chelan, Washington, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. On their way back to the hotel …
OMG its the first bit for the cows that WANT to be killed/eaten! Just as Douglas Adams predicted!
The cows actually try to make their selves tasty and tender, and try to entice people in the restaurant to eat various choice bits!
Its unfortunate the first one fell off a cliff though.
Hey what's the Paris Hilton angle?!
- So did the driver needed emergency 'teatment' afterwards?
- Is this just another bullsh1t story?
- Clearly is an act of Cow-ardice.
- Was it a mad cow or was it just slightly upset
- Was it playing *hide* and seek?
- Was the driver's stomach 'churned'?
- Were his knees like butter?
- Her friends dairyed her to jump.
- He'll probably have to beef up his insurance after this.
- Can't milk this one any further ...
- Driver obviously couldn't 'steer' out of the way
- Witnesses stated they heard a 'long-horn' blast.
- Driver was said to be going 'hell-for-leather' when accident occurred.
- This happened in Ireland while ago. The surviving cows tried to pin trhe blame on the driver, but the authorities said it was a case of " the cattle calling the Pat black".
Ok, thank mercy I have a day job....
<coat over shoulder>
Just found this link :
Should have sent Lester that one if only for this gem of a quote :
“It was bred for rodeo,” Harris said. “It was not your normal cow in a field.”
No shit sherlock! :-)
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019