back to article Virtualization and the Art of Patience with HP, IBM, Sun and Dell

If an analyst's brain is vacuumed in a forest, does it make a noise? We answer that very question in Episode 6 - code-named Toe-Tapping Senator - of Semi-Coherent Computing. This week's show has me pulling down a direct feed of server data and virtualization philosophy from Gabriel Consulting Group analyst Dan Olds. We talk …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Excellent show

Ashlee - Keep up the great work. I just listened to the one on data center efficiency and it was eye-opening. The guests you bring on the show have interesting perspectives and it makes for some quality listening for a wannabe geek like me. Maybe you should start your own blog (or vlog)?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Don't encourage him

Presumably the first comment was from Ashlee's wife, to puff his ratings a bit. Quid pro quo and all that...

3. Peter Karlsson

Solaris and Xen

Nice Show this week, just a quickie on Solaris and Xen, Sun is working on integrating Xen in Solaris. However it will likely be called something else due to Xensource protection around the usage of the term Xen. You can find the Solaris Xen project at http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/xen/

By the way, both this one and the first issue of the opensource podcast haven't shown up iTunes

4. !!11oneeleven

Wow...

"HP, Sun, Dell and IBM fail AND aid their customers."

What a bunch of losers, aiding their customers...

/pedantic mode on

I'm not a native english speaker, but I'm pretty sure this should read:

"... fail TO aid their customers." (?)

/pedantic mode off

5. Julian Bond

referring to another post today

but where is the vibrator angle?

This topic is closed for new posts.