Feeling Superior? Update Your Mac OS X Today and F*#k is up
Anytime you MacDroids are falsely feeling superior, just open up that "Software Update" window that's directly connected to Apple's horror chamber of Flaky and Buggy OS X and Apple App Updates.
WHEN will these be part of those cleaver BS Apple TV Ads??
Friday, April 27 2007 @ 03:00 AM PDT
Special Report: Troubleshooting Security Update 2007-004
Covering these topics:
* Release notes, update recommendations
* Common fixes
* Files modified by this update
* Active Directory login issues
* AirPort connectivity issues, fixes
* Cannot connect to local servers (Error -35)
* Files in Finder cannot be renamed
* Flash playback not working
* FTP security issue for Mac OS X server (users logged in at root directory)
* Login problems: users cannot login after update
Or how 'bout those "Quirky" Macs?
Wednesday, May 16 2007 @ 08:30 AM PDT
Apple: New (Mid 2007) MacBooks may exhibit external display quirks
Apple has posted a new Knowledge Base article ( #305507 ) detailing a potential external display quirk with the newly introduced Mid 2007 MacBooks .
If the systems are connected to an external display in extended mode (rather than mirrored), the menubar location is on the external display, and the systems are woken from sleep by opening the clamshell, video may not be displayed on the built-in display.
ALL compliments (daily) from Mac "FanBoy" site macfixit.com