2 posts • joined 22 Feb 2007
you are absolutely right.
just witness the major vendors trying to add value value to their offerings & ask yourself what they are actually offering...
Im sure that at leas 37% of monkeys will eat peanuts but I'm dammned if because I can code in VB in an emergency that I will regard it as any sort of reccomendation or preferred discipline. Where d'you get the crazy number from?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE