2 posts • joined 22 Feb 2007
you are absolutely right.
just witness the major vendors trying to add value value to their offerings & ask yourself what they are actually offering...
Im sure that at leas 37% of monkeys will eat peanuts but I'm dammned if because I can code in VB in an emergency that I will regard it as any sort of reccomendation or preferred discipline. Where d'you get the crazy number from?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?