2 posts • joined 22 Feb 2007
you are absolutely right.
just witness the major vendors trying to add value value to their offerings & ask yourself what they are actually offering...
Im sure that at leas 37% of monkeys will eat peanuts but I'm dammned if because I can code in VB in an emergency that I will regard it as any sort of reccomendation or preferred discipline. Where d'you get the crazy number from?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base