2 posts • joined 22 Feb 2007
you are absolutely right.
just witness the major vendors trying to add value value to their offerings & ask yourself what they are actually offering...
Im sure that at leas 37% of monkeys will eat peanuts but I'm dammned if because I can code in VB in an emergency that I will regard it as any sort of reccomendation or preferred discipline. Where d'you get the crazy number from?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL