1 post • joined 16 Sep 2007
Search doesn't work well
I searched for 65 Kingsland Road recently while I was in the Hoxton area of London, and despite me knowing the road was there, Nokia Maps simply wouldnt find it! (I have the latest version of the Nokia Maps app, albeit a pre-release version)
If I searched only for Kingsland Road (i.e. without the 65) it was able to find it...
I then used the 'Search Nearby' feature to try and locate nearby Vietnamese restaurants, of which there are tons in this part of London. Well, it found tons of them - but they were all about 350kms away in Belgium or France!!!??
So I was really quite annoyed.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…