1 post • joined Sunday 16th September 2007 07:35 GMT
Search doesn't work well
I searched for 65 Kingsland Road recently while I was in the Hoxton area of London, and despite me knowing the road was there, Nokia Maps simply wouldnt find it! (I have the latest version of the Nokia Maps app, albeit a pre-release version)
If I searched only for Kingsland Road (i.e. without the 65) it was able to find it...
I then used the 'Search Nearby' feature to try and locate nearby Vietnamese restaurants, of which there are tons in this part of London. Well, it found tons of them - but they were all about 350kms away in Belgium or France!!!??
So I was really quite annoyed.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle