1 post • joined 16 Sep 2007
Search doesn't work well
I searched for 65 Kingsland Road recently while I was in the Hoxton area of London, and despite me knowing the road was there, Nokia Maps simply wouldnt find it! (I have the latest version of the Nokia Maps app, albeit a pre-release version)
If I searched only for Kingsland Road (i.e. without the 65) it was able to find it...
I then used the 'Search Nearby' feature to try and locate nearby Vietnamese restaurants, of which there are tons in this part of London. Well, it found tons of them - but they were all about 350kms away in Belgium or France!!!??
So I was really quite annoyed.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base