7 posts • joined Saturday 15th September 2007 09:54 GMT
I've just set up an acer revo running xbmc on top of ubuntu and got hold of one of the MS MCE remotes to control it with.
If I'd have know about this lovely I'd have though twice about the MS controller.
I'm pretty certain that it could be made to be fully functional on a linux/xbmc combo using lirc to map the buttons to the required commands as xbmc has a virtual keyboard all of its own.
The only graphic tablet worth buying...
is a OLED tablet, not just the buttons, but the scribing area as well.
I want to draw on the tablet and see what I draw appearing under the stylus, not just on some monitor 3 feet away from me. I want tool menus etc. to appear on it so I can change my tools, create masks, flip between layers et al, all directly under my stylus.
When they sell one of these, I'll get one.
And no I don't want a tablet pc.
So there were two pirate ships......
..one had a hold laden with pillaged blue paint, the other had looted shanty inspiring amounts of red paint.
The two pirate vessels were on an uncontrollable collision course though.
Do you know what happened?
They were marooned.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging