3 posts • joined 14 Sep 2007
This is just par for the course for Barclays, the Reg finds out before the employees do.
My SO works in 1CP (London) in the IT dept there and at the moment he's not heard anything although the rumour mill is working overtime.
As usual with barclays...we wait.
He makes a good point and although I know I am dreaming here, I hope that some judge decides to take it seriously. It would be awesome to actually have this case go through the system.
"Next witness please."
"Defence calls Pope XVI."
What happened to number 30? Are we being robbed of an episode??
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers