3 posts • joined 14 Sep 2007
This is just par for the course for Barclays, the Reg finds out before the employees do.
My SO works in 1CP (London) in the IT dept there and at the moment he's not heard anything although the rumour mill is working overtime.
As usual with barclays...we wait.
He makes a good point and although I know I am dreaming here, I hope that some judge decides to take it seriously. It would be awesome to actually have this case go through the system.
"Next witness please."
"Defence calls Pope XVI."
What happened to number 30? Are we being robbed of an episode??
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks