3 posts • joined Friday 14th September 2007 12:52 GMT
This is just par for the course for Barclays, the Reg finds out before the employees do.
My SO works in 1CP (London) in the IT dept there and at the moment he's not heard anything although the rumour mill is working overtime.
As usual with barclays...we wait.
He makes a good point and although I know I am dreaming here, I hope that some judge decides to take it seriously. It would be awesome to actually have this case go through the system.
"Next witness please."
"Defence calls Pope XVI."
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging