3 posts • joined 14 Sep 2007
This is just par for the course for Barclays, the Reg finds out before the employees do.
My SO works in 1CP (London) in the IT dept there and at the moment he's not heard anything although the rumour mill is working overtime.
As usual with barclays...we wait.
He makes a good point and although I know I am dreaming here, I hope that some judge decides to take it seriously. It would be awesome to actually have this case go through the system.
"Next witness please."
"Defence calls Pope XVI."
What happened to number 30? Are we being robbed of an episode??
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?