4 posts • joined 22 Feb 2007
John A Blackley - Israel has conscription. Every child will join the army. Therefore you'd agree using your logic, every Israeli child is a viable target as they'll grow up to be a soldier?
You can never justify murdering a child.
SImon Hobson, we're not talking about criminals though are we. Criminals will always find weapons regardless - that argument is irrelevant.
What we're talking about here is the act of a formerly law abiding student seemingly going mental as his girlfriend was cheating on him. Take the gun away (reports seem to agree it was a legally owned weapon) and there's no deaths. This tragedy was entirely avoidable.
I love these conspiracy nutters
...one watch of Loose Change and they're experts in the subject.
Regurgitating what someones presented as 'facts' isn't big and it's not clever.
From one purple Elephant to another - stop ruining the internet.
Oh christ, I'm terrified of Bee's as it is - now there's hoards of giant killer bee's heading my way =(
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL