7 posts • joined Friday 14th September 2007 00:55 GMT
re Microsoft really isn't like most other software companies.
Microsoft is the only company that is seriously threatened
If IBM, APPLE et al were disadvantaged by FOSS then they
would be hostile to it as well.
Big ocmpanies don't become big companies by playing nice.
break out the cow suit boys we are coming through
mines the fresian cheers
he's not santa
he's just a very naughty boy.
@ Jon Tocker
Did martial arts for several years in NZ.
Amoungst the people there were several police officers.
Every couple of years they would take aside the senior students and inform
them what the police expected them to do if they were the wrong place
at the wrong time.
I never had any problems with the police ,except they turned up too late,
when this happened to me.
But then I and my mates only did enough to scare the stupid buggers off
and not go out of our way to beat the living daylights out of them.
Perhaps your Marital arts club should have got some police offficers in for a
Or perhaps you are not speaking from personal experience? but from my
mates cousins, pets, best friends, distant relative on the feline sides?
Also a prosecuters job is to prosecute, not go well the defendant is a nice
bloke you should aquit.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout