3 posts • joined 13 Sep 2007
"...Sadly, the Light Sword doesn’t make a “Vvvvwwwwwvvvv”
This has got to be designed for WiiSaber, an app most people download, play with for 30 seconds andthen forget. http://isnoop.net/blog/2006/12/07/wiisaber-a-wii-mac-and-lightsaber-sandwich/
Danny Thompson why did you feel the need to comment on this you racist buffoon?
Re: It WAS a Linux related fault...
Penguin Worrier, you do realise you just admitted to:
1: Copyright theft
2: Being unable to get Video, Audio, WiFi, Modem, Bluetooth Etc. working under Linux
3: having only a passing familiarity with the English language
4: Being unable to make what you think is a point without resorting to profanity
You should apply for a job with PC World immediately, You're DSGi material!
The TechGuys and PC World Nottingham
I also worked for the for The TechGuys call centre and can tell you that not only are the call centre staff and store TechGuys completely different but I can remember being told that we had been banned from PC World Nottingham! It turned out that an entire team from the call centre (Team 3 as I recall) had chosen to spend part of their DSGi funded "team day" following PC World Nottingham staff and their customers around the store pointing out every mistake the staff made.... I'm not entirely sure how they all still had their voices the next day, they must've been pretty hoarse from that much talking!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?