2 posts • joined 13 Sep 2007
Had mine since release day
Got mine as an upgrade from my w810i, and is a good phone, keypad can be a bit irritating sometimes, but you just need to get used to it.
Problem I found with the media player is that it can run a bit slow sometimes, and for some reason occasionally mine goes into 'standby' mode, a red light comes on the back and it wont turn back on (even though the screen is on (black) and the button lights come on) ... and the only way to get it back on is to take the battery out and start again.
Other than that, good bit of kit.
... The experts at PC World
Bit of a crazy story really, but glad its all sorted now.
How can they justify telling a customer that because he/she changed the software, that they will not fix a crack/breakage - maybe if the damage was customer induced/neglect, then the store has the right to not fix the fault under warranty (it still wouldn't make the warranty void....
Maybe if the wireless card wasn't working then the work wouldn't have been carried out under warranty, but being told that the warranty is _void_ is just bizarre.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)