1 post • joined 13 Sep 2007
First, any half-decent "hacker" would be able to cover their tracks. Or are going on bad Hollywood movies?
Second, the US and many of those countries are the biggest employers of hackers.
"Def Con" should be renamed "Recruit a hacker", all the US agencies have in they payroll several hackers and I'm sure they are not just advising them on how to defend.
Do we need to remind the US and friends of Echelon/Carnivore?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers