1 post • joined 13 Sep 2007
First, any half-decent "hacker" would be able to cover their tracks. Or are going on bad Hollywood movies?
Second, the US and many of those countries are the biggest employers of hackers.
"Def Con" should be renamed "Recruit a hacker", all the US agencies have in they payroll several hackers and I'm sure they are not just advising them on how to defend.
Do we need to remind the US and friends of Echelon/Carnivore?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe