1 post • joined 13 Sep 2007
First, any half-decent "hacker" would be able to cover their tracks. Or are going on bad Hollywood movies?
Second, the US and many of those countries are the biggest employers of hackers.
"Def Con" should be renamed "Recruit a hacker", all the US agencies have in they payroll several hackers and I'm sure they are not just advising them on how to defend.
Do we need to remind the US and friends of Echelon/Carnivore?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015