2 posts • joined 12 Sep 2007
Re: "sugar cube" -- kiss of death
> Anything technological that's "sugar cube" sized never ever seems to make it to the marketplace.
How about the ubiquitous "technology for enabling the speedy delivery of discrete portions of sucrose to hot beverages"?
Problem with the Visual Studio patch
If you don't have Crystal Reports installed, the update will install again... and again... and again
Lots of people reporting this issue:
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia