2 posts • joined 12 Sep 2007
Re: "sugar cube" -- kiss of death
> Anything technological that's "sugar cube" sized never ever seems to make it to the marketplace.
How about the ubiquitous "technology for enabling the speedy delivery of discrete portions of sucrose to hot beverages"?
Problem with the Visual Studio patch
If you don't have Crystal Reports installed, the update will install again... and again... and again
Lots of people reporting this issue:
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait