2 posts • joined 12 Sep 2007
Re: "sugar cube" -- kiss of death
> Anything technological that's "sugar cube" sized never ever seems to make it to the marketplace.
How about the ubiquitous "technology for enabling the speedy delivery of discrete portions of sucrose to hot beverages"?
Problem with the Visual Studio patch
If you don't have Crystal Reports installed, the update will install again... and again... and again
Lots of people reporting this issue:
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update