2 posts • joined Wednesday 12th September 2007 15:44 GMT
Re: "sugar cube" -- kiss of death
> Anything technological that's "sugar cube" sized never ever seems to make it to the marketplace.
How about the ubiquitous "technology for enabling the speedy delivery of discrete portions of sucrose to hot beverages"?
Problem with the Visual Studio patch
If you don't have Crystal Reports installed, the update will install again... and again... and again
Lots of people reporting this issue:
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad