2 posts • joined 12 Sep 2007
Re: "sugar cube" -- kiss of death
> Anything technological that's "sugar cube" sized never ever seems to make it to the marketplace.
How about the ubiquitous "technology for enabling the speedy delivery of discrete portions of sucrose to hot beverages"?
Problem with the Visual Studio patch
If you don't have Crystal Reports installed, the update will install again... and again... and again
Lots of people reporting this issue:
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base