2 posts • joined 11 Sep 2007
Resources still pale in comparison to os virtualization which is what we will be using instead of behemoth hypervisor hogs. Yes you are limited to one OS, but some corps cannot afford otherwise. With Windows Datacenter offering unlimited instances of VMs, it's a very appealing offer.
Begs the question
So what happened to the mgmt crud?! How are we to manage it now? Some funky client we have to load, web interface?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan