2 posts • joined 11 Sep 2007
Resources still pale in comparison to os virtualization which is what we will be using instead of behemoth hypervisor hogs. Yes you are limited to one OS, but some corps cannot afford otherwise. With Windows Datacenter offering unlimited instances of VMs, it's a very appealing offer.
Begs the question
So what happened to the mgmt crud?! How are we to manage it now? Some funky client we have to load, web interface?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS