4 posts • joined 11 Sep 2007
Here you go, sir...
RE: biggest advantage over ubuntu
Well, you can set up a root account in Ubuntu in no time - just open the terminal, type "sudo su", enter your password and you are running as root. Then just type "passwd" and create a standard root account...
Colour me stupid but $1200 minus $730 is not exactly $330, if the "same configuration" is true. Paris for obvious reasons.
Not that simple..
We had one user infected today. She swore she had not clicked any links, just replied to a message (and I trust her here). Luckilly she had only limited rights to her machine so the trojan had to stay in her TEMP folder and was removed pretty easily. Still - the host file got modified - looks like it is world writable by default (?!).
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth