4 posts • joined 11 Sep 2007
Here you go, sir...
RE: biggest advantage over ubuntu
Well, you can set up a root account in Ubuntu in no time - just open the terminal, type "sudo su", enter your password and you are running as root. Then just type "passwd" and create a standard root account...
Colour me stupid but $1200 minus $730 is not exactly $330, if the "same configuration" is true. Paris for obvious reasons.
Not that simple..
We had one user infected today. She swore she had not clicked any links, just replied to a message (and I trust her here). Luckilly she had only limited rights to her machine so the trojan had to stay in her TEMP folder and was removed pretty easily. Still - the host file got modified - looks like it is world writable by default (?!).
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account