1 post • joined 11 Sep 2007
But removed other features...
The new maps program is excellent on the N95 apart from one feature which they have removed.
On the old version, you could plan a route then simply turn on 'Start Tracking', this would keep the GPS locked on you so you could use it to find your way around WITHOUT the voice navigation, handy to find certain roads. The voice navigation would still be required for longer trips to avoid getting lost.
On the new version, the 'Start Tracking' has been removed and therefore making navigation on foot absolutely impossible. I don't understand how they can sell a phone for its features then remove them as they see fit!
If you haven't upgraded yet... don't until its fixed!!!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst