1 post • joined 11 Sep 2007
But removed other features...
The new maps program is excellent on the N95 apart from one feature which they have removed.
On the old version, you could plan a route then simply turn on 'Start Tracking', this would keep the GPS locked on you so you could use it to find your way around WITHOUT the voice navigation, handy to find certain roads. The voice navigation would still be required for longer trips to avoid getting lost.
On the new version, the 'Start Tracking' has been removed and therefore making navigation on foot absolutely impossible. I don't understand how they can sell a phone for its features then remove them as they see fit!
If you haven't upgraded yet... don't until its fixed!!!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun