5 posts • joined 11 Sep 2007
Is it really a standard keyboard? When I upgraded my XPS M1710 to the M1730 I was extremely annoyed that the six "ins/pos1/pgup/del/end/pgdown" keys had been moved into very non-standard positions!
This is google after all...
I bet it can display ads just fine!
The UI response is as sluggish as on my real Windows Mobile, you can't fake that!
Not of concern?
"NASA is reporting that they've found the likely cause for last week's loss of the Mars Climate Orbiter. It seems one of the engineering teams was using English units of measurement while another team was using Metric units. Getting this straight is rather important when designing navigation sytems for interplanetary spacecraft, one would think." (from slashdot)
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL