5 posts • joined Tuesday 11th September 2007 11:10 GMT
Is it really a standard keyboard? When I upgraded my XPS M1710 to the M1730 I was extremely annoyed that the six "ins/pos1/pgup/del/end/pgdown" keys had been moved into very non-standard positions!
Not of concern?
"NASA is reporting that they've found the likely cause for last week's loss of the Mars Climate Orbiter. It seems one of the engineering teams was using English units of measurement while another team was using Metric units. Getting this straight is rather important when designing navigation sytems for interplanetary spacecraft, one would think." (from slashdot)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers