12 posts • joined 11 Sep 2007
....it's all laughs and titters until they start ripping meat bags apart to get at their bladders.
...can a 'Swedish' interrogation be?
I bet Paris knows how to do one..
I have no idea....
.....what you just said, but....YAY!
That's a funny pet name....
....to call yer cock.
Coat... I'l get it.
For goodness sakes El Reg....
Your Tools look filthy.
Gotts keep your tools clean lads.. you might need 'em.
Paris, 'cos she knows how to clean a tool properly.
trying to get that knife on the plane...
Hope you like cavity searches administered by a big customs guy with no medical training.
Wolverhampton on a Saturday night (I should know I live there).
Mine's the Kevlar waistcoat.
They're already here and taking over.
Mine's the Cocoon with the zip up the back. Rectum? They d*mn near.....
Er, £130? I think Not
It's called the Haier Elegance Black Pearl on Ebay. You can pick one up for around £60-£70.
Iiiiiit's Rip-off time!!!
Your mission Jim....
MI updated for the ipod generation?
I just read this article, and do you know what? I have no idea what it's about. Not a clue. Some girl called Serena is doing a 'mashup' or something.
All I read was blah...blah..mashup(?)...blah...blah...roadmap...etc.etc.
I want my 3 minutes back.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...