2 posts • joined 20 Feb 2007
Why not a curved BACK?
It would nestle rather nicely in your palm.
re: Which cross-country technique ?
Based on the description and my experience as a former ski racer, it's the first technique: also called "classic" skiing. It is NOT the second technique (skating). When classic skiiing you shift all your weight to one leg and kick it backwards, finishing on the toe. On the moon, this push down and kick back would throw you into the air and forward. A "skating" astronaut would move from side-to-side more than he would move forward.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers