8 posts • joined 10 Sep 2007
Bluejack the bloke sat next to you…. Oh what fun you could have!
Beagle here... Beagle here... Beagle here
Shouldn't it have been a few more lables.... Bit of Beagle here... Bit of Beagle here... Bit of Beagle here...
Now as anyone in my office will tell you paper plane's always home in on my ear. So I'm not looking forward to a flaming paper plane traveling at Mk7 appearing in the sky's over Manchester!
It's a TRICK!!!
I tried this LOAD's of times and didn't get any effect's. I think it might be a trick!
Jordan has her good points
I like Jordan... She has her good points ;-)
If you want somthing to move like a horse, and think like a horse.... Even smell like a horse... Why not just use a horse.
Whats the point!
Flag of Japan
Might be good for your tummy, but as with most things it will put more strain on other parts of the body ;-)
Driving into a hole? Good Idea?
MMmmm... As this thing runs on Sun Power, is Driving into a hole the best idea in the world? (Or out of this world?)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft