1 post • joined 10 Sep 2007
Setup, Not really
This laptop in question belong to one of employee in my company. The location is in Shanghai industrial area.
The model is Dell Latitude D610 (We have a couple hundred of them). And in contrary to a lot of your guys think the battery location is where it caught fire.
The Red think as "M" point out in front of the laptop is a lipstick glue (Manufacture by Pritt)
And the fire proof tray is a standard keyboard tray that can be found in most of computer desk in China. although the use for a laptop is a bit unusual I admit it.
Now the fire it self. Although I do not know the owner of the laptop personally but I can guarantee you that it is genius and not fake.
The laptop was in the batch Dell suggest to replace and it has been replaced. The firework comes from the new battery !!!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes