7 posts • joined 19 Feb 2007
Re: Re: Why oh Why
Smell something Rabbit...? Fear.
As any Robert Rankin fan could tell you..
Whatever problem was causing the good people of Brenford to be unhappy has probably been solved by Jim Pooley and John Omally, hence the sudden change.
Re: Some way from Star Trek...
Not quite "beyond the laws of physics as we know them" as everything has associate wave length and can, in theory, be reflected, refracted and so on, be it subatomic, microscopic or macroscopic scale. Far far beyond our ability of course, but not in breach of any law of physics.
Re: Re: Gullible...
He didn't think anything up, the guy's who wrote the bible did the "thinking up".
Anyone who turns up to community service dressed like that should instantly have their sentance "upgraded" to a custodial one, that'll slap the arrogant smirk off her overpaid face.
This is a small victory for free speech and free enterprise. All restriction on advertising are, at heart, a breach of civil liberties. Parents should be responsible enough to teach their children not to believe or buy into any advert they see and strong enough not to buy everything their kids ask for while adults should be free to make their own choices. The nanny state is the first step on a dangerous, authoritarian path.
Re: Which cross-country technique ?
As he says that actual skis would not be required I would assume he means the latter.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'