3 posts • joined 8 Sep 2007
I put this together from the goole secure pro user script thats been out there for some time now.
"Forces gMail, gCal, Google Docs & Spreadsheets, Google Reader, Facebook.com, Posten.no, Psdata.no and Qxl.no to use an ssl connection. Read the instructions!"
Sorry Dan, but Ebay seems to be some of the same shitty thingie as facebook tho, theres also a facebook group, we want full ssl support in facebook or something. I've tried highlighting this problem for years now.
Just shitty laptops get ubuntu
I noticed that none of the laptops the sell with Ubuntu has a proper GFX... And why isnt ubuntu a choice on all Dell pc's? These people clearly need their head checked.
only shitty pcs get ubuntu
laptops that is
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders