3 posts • joined Saturday 8th September 2007 17:59 GMT
I put this together from the goole secure pro user script thats been out there for some time now.
"Forces gMail, gCal, Google Docs & Spreadsheets, Google Reader, Facebook.com, Posten.no, Psdata.no and Qxl.no to use an ssl connection. Read the instructions!"
Sorry Dan, but Ebay seems to be some of the same shitty thingie as facebook tho, theres also a facebook group, we want full ssl support in facebook or something. I've tried highlighting this problem for years now.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass