2 posts • joined 8 Sep 2007
With El Reg's punctiliousness- a recently formulated obsession, it seems to me- about units, you should be aware there are no "degrees Kelvin". For over a generation now,the SI units of absolute temperature now have been kelvin.
Perhaps your illustrious writers could use a technical advisor?
I recall a whimsical comment made in a textbook I read in school, to the effect that mathematicians regard the normal distribution as being grounded in physical reality. Physicists, on the other hand, regard the normal distribution as something that has been validated by mathematical analysis.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait