2 posts • joined Saturday 8th September 2007 14:21 GMT
With El Reg's punctiliousness- a recently formulated obsession, it seems to me- about units, you should be aware there are no "degrees Kelvin". For over a generation now,the SI units of absolute temperature now have been kelvin.
Perhaps your illustrious writers could use a technical advisor?
I recall a whimsical comment made in a textbook I read in school, to the effect that mathematicians regard the normal distribution as being grounded in physical reality. Physicists, on the other hand, regard the normal distribution as something that has been validated by mathematical analysis.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones