7 posts • joined 17 Feb 2007
It's a twofold upset for the PFY and myself...
It's a twofold upset for the PFY and me...
For ghod's sake, if the English can't our common grammar right, we're all doomed.
!Begging The Question
Last paragraph: "it begs the questions..." No, it raises the questions.
For correct usage of the phrase "begging the question", please see http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=beg%20the%20question .
I haven't read the new Harry Potter book yet!
Thanks for the spoiler. May you die of the pox and rot in hell, Mr. Haines.
How about some more technical info. about the paint to go with the headline?
For those that want to contact your representative the bill is known as The Inslee-Manzullo Internet Radio Equality Act, H.R. 2060.
I Love You Just The Way You Are
I like the Reg just like it is; leftie politics, clever headlines, and snarkiness alike. And if Messrs. Galanter and "L." don't, they can go take a flying f--k.
Standards...were different THAN compared to those of today.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft