7 posts • joined 17 Feb 2007
It's a twofold upset for the PFY and myself...
It's a twofold upset for the PFY and me...
For ghod's sake, if the English can't our common grammar right, we're all doomed.
!Begging The Question
Last paragraph: "it begs the questions..." No, it raises the questions.
For correct usage of the phrase "begging the question", please see http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=beg%20the%20question .
I haven't read the new Harry Potter book yet!
Thanks for the spoiler. May you die of the pox and rot in hell, Mr. Haines.
How about some more technical info. about the paint to go with the headline?
For those that want to contact your representative the bill is known as The Inslee-Manzullo Internet Radio Equality Act, H.R. 2060.
I Love You Just The Way You Are
I like the Reg just like it is; leftie politics, clever headlines, and snarkiness alike. And if Messrs. Galanter and "L." don't, they can go take a flying f--k.
Standards...were different THAN compared to those of today.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great