2 posts • joined 6 Sep 2007
Calm down boys
It's pretty pointless arguing where you should build this kind of thing when it's already clearly been decided to put it in a shopping centre just outside the M25.
@ MAD as HELL AT aPPLE
Basically, you've gone out and bought a product, paid over the odds and now you've been had. You feel like a safety net, guinea pig and a chump. Why? Because you got swept away by how wonderful the dream of owning this device was.
You have no rights to claim anything back from Apple, live with the disappointment.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*