6 posts • joined 5 Sep 2007
That's not Boy George...
I'm pretty sure it's Darth Vader without the mask.
The victim was probably a Bothan spy, and the "photos" were plans for a space station.
Damn those Rebel Scum...
Re: "less use than a member of the RAF"
I thought it was less crab bashing more the fact that the RAF tend to do things from high altitude, thus less opportunity for fisticuffs.
Unless they have very, very long arms.
Best one yet...
... and I've read them all
Got one of these, and it's nice. Keyboard's not the greatest, and I suspect that the rumoured 10.2" screen version would be better still in the usability stakes, but for 180 odd quid, it's a superb device for a small bag or largish coat pocket.
Already had it up and running with XP and a external keyboard/mouse/screen, and it's a great alternative to a slimclient plus a PDA. Startup time is not bad either. Recommended.
I take it a RegHardware review is in the offing,especially as it'd give the team a chance to run *that* photo again
The Teeth of Ryder
Those two pictures could be used to explain the difference between "horror" and "terror" to film students.
The before pic is horrific, but the after is truly terrifying.
He looks like he's about to bite your face off.
...would use a sheep?
[Coat on, boarding pass in hand]
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great