3 posts • joined Wednesday 5th September 2007 02:03 GMT
RE: education education education
"That policy has obviously worked a treat then..."
Well she's 23 and the current government has been in power for ten years, so she'd have been 13 and already started GCSEs by then so hardly a fair criticism.
I wasn't aware that a G grade had been introduced, but I know that there's now an A*, so just how low do you have to score to fail it entirely? And is -8 a higher or lower mark than -6? :)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle