5 posts • joined 16 Feb 2007
Could you use "punters" a few more times, please?
Maybe after that I will have figured out what it means.
I don't suppose you're talking about boaters or gamblers.
I wonder what the Rapa Nui -- the current inhabitants of the island and presumed cultural heirs of the mythology of the Makemake birdman cult -- think about this name being appropriated by Americans to label a plutoid.
quit your droning
... you swarms of punning commentors ...
'The explanation of the "nature of science" has also been reworded. It is now described as the pursuit of rational explanations for things that happen in the Universe.'
Not so. The new standards say nothing about "rational explanations". The wording is "natural explanations". Check it.
The difference is significant.
speling & gramer of relijus peepl
"Have a look for yourself on this very page. The ones with the worst spelling, punctuation and grammar skills, happen to also be the ones who are throwing their weight behind ID and Religion."
Or at least, the ones who appear to have the worst spelling, punctuation and grammar skills also want to appear to be proponents of ID or religion.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64