5 posts • joined 16 Feb 2007
Could you use "punters" a few more times, please?
Maybe after that I will have figured out what it means.
I don't suppose you're talking about boaters or gamblers.
I wonder what the Rapa Nui -- the current inhabitants of the island and presumed cultural heirs of the mythology of the Makemake birdman cult -- think about this name being appropriated by Americans to label a plutoid.
quit your droning
... you swarms of punning commentors ...
'The explanation of the "nature of science" has also been reworded. It is now described as the pursuit of rational explanations for things that happen in the Universe.'
Not so. The new standards say nothing about "rational explanations". The wording is "natural explanations". Check it.
The difference is significant.
speling & gramer of relijus peepl
"Have a look for yourself on this very page. The ones with the worst spelling, punctuation and grammar skills, happen to also be the ones who are throwing their weight behind ID and Religion."
Or at least, the ones who appear to have the worst spelling, punctuation and grammar skills also want to appear to be proponents of ID or religion.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests