7 posts • joined 4 Sep 2007
...El Reg Towers contains no credit card servers
I don't think any of you understand
I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him
what about the Pepsi challenge?
group A Pepsi
group B Coke
group C Amphetamines
It would be a close call imho
total white elephant
3rd world enemy - no nukes to destroy
2nd world enemy - no match for conventional forces
1st world enemy - could quite easily find and shoot down a 747
now, unless this flying laser has an unknown alternate use, it's just another way off ripping off dumb american proles. not that that's a bad thing lol
did Aldrich Ames have a security badge?
typical yanks deluding themselves that a badge makes them safe
I hope by pissing off their own citizens (er hello, these are the ones that want to improve the country), the US govt produces more dissaffected people who are willing to sell out their morally bankrupt country
whats with the crappy random wandering?
get some of that improved SLAM location recognition tech announced a while back, I can't abide dumbass robotic servants
Budget airlines killed the regional Eurostar
All the carriages actually lie un-used in sidings somewhere, as the emergence of low cost flights ruined the business case originally put forward at the time
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...