1 post • joined 4 Sep 2007
For some *really* colourful currency, see the Dutch 50, 100, and 250 banknotes (http://www.unipas.nl/coins/scans/50g1982.htm, http://www.unipas.nl/coins/scans/100g1977.htm, and http://www.unipas.nl/coins/scans/250g1985.htm, respectively). These daring designs (by Oxenaar) as well as others earned the Dutch banknotes worldwide recognition. All were unfortunately rendered obsolete by the introduction of the Euro in 2002.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops