1 post • joined 4 Sep 2007
For some *really* colourful currency, see the Dutch 50, 100, and 250 banknotes (http://www.unipas.nl/coins/scans/50g1982.htm, http://www.unipas.nl/coins/scans/100g1977.htm, and http://www.unipas.nl/coins/scans/250g1985.htm, respectively). These daring designs (by Oxenaar) as well as others earned the Dutch banknotes worldwide recognition. All were unfortunately rendered obsolete by the introduction of the Euro in 2002.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?