5 posts • joined 4 Sep 2007
Search for 'suse'
On Google, it's what you'd expect. On the live search thing, first hit is the Scottish Union for Supported Employment. They must actively do this...
Search for 'open suse'
Even better - google brings back opensuse.org as top hit, as you'd expect. Live serach claims:
We did not find any results for open suse.
* Ensure words are spelled correctly.
* Try rephrasing keywords or using synonyms.
* Try less specific keywords.
* Make your queries as concise as possible.
So he wants money then?
Why don't you ask for his bank account details, etc, etc? This is surely all topsy turvy for a 419...
Think it'll be like this...
Once again, funding was approved for London's benefit; the rest of the country has to put up with that. Yes, it's twenty minutes quicker for those already in the south east of the UK, but what about the rest of us - what happened to the Eurostar terminals planned for Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, etc? We're all paying for this - surely the money would have been better spent opening out the direct service to the whole country, avoiding the bottleneck that is London.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8