2 posts • joined 4 Sep 2007
i completely agree with some of the crt comments above. the crt technology is FAR superior, i was gaming at 1600x1200 at 80HZ years ago. and most lcd's still cant handle this. no bluring either
i dont think thats so much the issue. the content available just isnt ample. there is no classic movies i know of in 3d. and i have explored it before. the thing is the movie actually needs shot with a special camera. so no movie ever made will ever be made 3d...... it would be cool if they made cartoons in 3d...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots