4 posts • joined 4 Sep 2007
Remote for the Roku....
Although the name of it escapes me right now, there's some free-to-download third party software kicking about that turns any Wi-Fi enabled PDA into a remote for the Roku, and gives you multi-room control if you've got more than one unit. I'd buy one if I wasn't too skint!!
@ Steve VanSlyck
"I *STILL* say we should go back to swallows, oceans, and coconuts. There is no need for all this new math! I shall be writing a very firm letter to The Times tomorrow - and I don't even live in the U.K. So there."
Would that be a laden, or unladen swallow?
Re: IPODs or Freedom?
I couldn't agree more, these kind of breaches deserve an appropriate level of response.
Therefore: The next person who phishes my MySpace, expect to see a B52 over your house in the very near future. It is kill or be killed. The clock is ticking.
...we've got a Joe King here at work. He's a very serious man.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity