5 posts • joined Friday 31st August 2007 14:56 GMT
Proceed to your destination, proceed to your destruction -- tomato tomahto...
...as an American! What's with all you Brits thinking that you can get away with your so-called "metric system" any longer? You really think that you can escape?
In all seriousness though, this guy needs to lighten up.
By my count, el Reg has insulted Bulgarians, Sheep, Vacuums (of the Space, not the Cleaner variety), Grapefruit, Welshmen, Practicing Bestiality Fetishers, "Funbags", Walnuts, the Known Universe, Chickens, Harley Davidson's, and probably some guy here in America for not translating the metric system often enough (we Americans really are retarded when it comes to your metric system, I'm serious).
Oh, and as an American who likes walnuts and grapefruit, rides a Harley, has a wife with quite spectacular funbags, and who's lineage is almost entirely Welsh... you'll be hearing from my lawyer shortly!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle