5 posts • joined 31 Aug 2007
Proceed to your destination, proceed to your destruction -- tomato tomahto...
Maybe they are all using iPhones?
Am I the only one that sees a guy in a druid robe wearing a fanny pack and a fencing mask?
Should I be calling my shrink?
Because I have to...
"Icahn has merger?"
...as an American! What's with all you Brits thinking that you can get away with your so-called "metric system" any longer? You really think that you can escape?
In all seriousness though, this guy needs to lighten up.
By my count, el Reg has insulted Bulgarians, Sheep, Vacuums (of the Space, not the Cleaner variety), Grapefruit, Welshmen, Practicing Bestiality Fetishers, "Funbags", Walnuts, the Known Universe, Chickens, Harley Davidson's, and probably some guy here in America for not translating the metric system often enough (we Americans really are retarded when it comes to your metric system, I'm serious).
Oh, and as an American who likes walnuts and grapefruit, rides a Harley, has a wife with quite spectacular funbags, and who's lineage is almost entirely Welsh... you'll be hearing from my lawyer shortly!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star