5 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
The UK's new word of 2012 is ...
a word that perfectly describes the current state of the UK
I bit of a clock up then?
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
@ Martin Winchester
... and finally remove the light. And the stairs.
I total agree. Bad, bad idea. Don't do it. Please !
The film was so bad I almost walked out (decided to come back for the wife and son !). No one can do Hitchhikers like DNA. Leave it alone.
Mine's the one with the electronic thumb in the pocket.
@ Tim Spence
Get a cheap Memory Stick, leave it in the PS3 and copy the save games across every now and again.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion