5 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
The UK's new word of 2012 is ...
a word that perfectly describes the current state of the UK
I bit of a clock up then?
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
@ Martin Winchester
... and finally remove the light. And the stairs.
I total agree. Bad, bad idea. Don't do it. Please !
The film was so bad I almost walked out (decided to come back for the wife and son !). No one can do Hitchhikers like DNA. Leave it alone.
Mine's the one with the electronic thumb in the pocket.
@ Tim Spence
Get a cheap Memory Stick, leave it in the PS3 and copy the save games across every now and again.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why