5 posts • joined 3 Jul 2008
The UK's new word of 2012 is ...
a word that perfectly describes the current state of the UK
I bit of a clock up then?
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
@ Martin Winchester
... and finally remove the light. And the stairs.
I total agree. Bad, bad idea. Don't do it. Please !
The film was so bad I almost walked out (decided to come back for the wife and son !). No one can do Hitchhikers like DNA. Leave it alone.
Mine's the one with the electronic thumb in the pocket.
@ Tim Spence
Get a cheap Memory Stick, leave it in the PS3 and copy the save games across every now and again.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes