2 posts • joined 31 Aug 2007
Invented (but never used) by Finns
The surströmming was actually invented by Finns, at the time of Swedish rule.
The Finns had to pay tax to the Crown. One part of it was fish. When it was time to deliver they chose the containers that had gone bad (otherwise they'd have to eat it themselves).
And for some peculiar reason Swedes chose this as a delicacy. Beats me!
What about a loan?
If you know you need extra money why not get a loan?
Banks are crazy to let the students overdraft at all.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account