8 posts • joined Friday 31st August 2007 07:38 GMT
They've deleted the comments on the website
they're slowly trying to remove the story entirely...
You don't actually think we'll get the new slimline slimline PStwo.two do you? At the equivalent £50 price point?
ps. b shubin: wouldn't it be easier/better/cheaper to get a second hand xbox for £50 and then mod it?
I'm so glad no-one got my point...
That the internet is nothing more that another vehichle (geddit?) for exhibitionists and extroverts to participate in some willy-waving. (Of which car-owners are the worst type.)
Or at least that's what it's become.
Hey, anonymous. My Cock
is 10 inches long
bet you feel small now :rolleyes:
You. Are. NOT. Your. Car. No one is.
it's a method of transport from A to B unless, and I hope to god I'm wrong, it's your profession too...
see also: people who spend more clean their cars more often than themselves.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?