8 posts • joined 31 Aug 2007
another BE customer kept in the dark
have BE updated option 2 on 08081013430 yet?
is this related? My phone still works, just no interwebs.
re: what to save up for
to pay for the stereoscopic glasses?
You know, like the ones you got with the Sega Mastersystem?
> Shit + Mugs = Profit
are we back to 2girls1cup again?
TXT records or SRV?
They've deleted the comments on the website
they're slowly trying to remove the story entirely...
Anyone who's seen Highlander will know how useful the burial records could be to an immortal looking for a new identity...
You don't actually think we'll get the new slimline slimline PStwo.two do you? At the equivalent £50 price point?
ps. b shubin: wouldn't it be easier/better/cheaper to get a second hand xbox for £50 and then mod it?
I'm so glad no-one got my point...
That the internet is nothing more that another vehichle (geddit?) for exhibitionists and extroverts to participate in some willy-waving. (Of which car-owners are the worst type.)
Or at least that's what it's become.
Hey, anonymous. My Cock
is 10 inches long
bet you feel small now :rolleyes:
You. Are. NOT. Your. Car. No one is.
it's a method of transport from A to B unless, and I hope to god I'm wrong, it's your profession too...
see also: people who spend more clean their cars more often than themselves.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low