2 posts • joined Wednesday 29th August 2007 22:19 GMT
yearning for the good old days of windows 2000...
my favourite quote is "additional improvements to the IT administration experience."
Will that mean a change towards windows2000-like minimalism & efficiency? I live in hope...
Maybe Vista's quirks might distract me enough from seriously playing with *nix for another few months after all...
stock keeper of Windows-XP and Office-2003
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?