3 posts • joined 29 Aug 2007
@Steve Keller part III
"no standards for real data security"???? Has anyone ever bothered to look at RFC2196? Google it if you aren't familiar.
The CISO must to build a team that feels empowered to make the right choices when it comes to security basics. Shifting blame from Net Admin to CISO does not make sense either though as Security is a collective function of several moving parts.
Insofar as JC Penny's culpability, they are still responsible for the data even if handed off to a third party.
Other Web 2.0 Help
Here are some additional webbysourcing sites to help with your Web 2.0 blandification:
Feel free to provide more Webby Words for the Nano Now (tm) at http://webbyword.wordpress.com
After reading this story last week my thoughts turned to the "controlling of" the illegal porn. That appears to be what the Penn Supreme Court stated; by having the illegal photos appear within the confines of one's web browser makes one culpable of possessing illegal porn. So, by this logic, does one control & possess *everything* (legal or illegal) that appears in one's browser?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests