3 posts • joined 29 Aug 2007
Forgive my colour ignorance... but... isn't black just black, no matter how many colours you have. I also suspect it's the TVs job to display black properly (which is the quality mark I use for choosing a TV).
bah, Microwave.... :D
All the emails I get touting for phishing are redicilously obvious, I know I'm different being an IT guy but really anyone with any sense would have certain doubts.
I reckon MS needs to have a antivirus built in as a fundamental part of the OS these days, this would stop a vast majority of issues. Either that or have a deal to have avast and spybot s&d installed automatically. The number of pcs i've fixed because of this is too many.
and yes I know they have their malicious software removal tool but even I cant tell what this actually does or if it even runs.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer