3 posts • joined 29 Aug 2007
Forgive my colour ignorance... but... isn't black just black, no matter how many colours you have. I also suspect it's the TVs job to display black properly (which is the quality mark I use for choosing a TV).
bah, Microwave.... :D
All the emails I get touting for phishing are redicilously obvious, I know I'm different being an IT guy but really anyone with any sense would have certain doubts.
I reckon MS needs to have a antivirus built in as a fundamental part of the OS these days, this would stop a vast majority of issues. Either that or have a deal to have avast and spybot s&d installed automatically. The number of pcs i've fixed because of this is too many.
and yes I know they have their malicious software removal tool but even I cant tell what this actually does or if it even runs.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account