3 posts • joined 29 Aug 2007
Forgive my colour ignorance... but... isn't black just black, no matter how many colours you have. I also suspect it's the TVs job to display black properly (which is the quality mark I use for choosing a TV).
bah, Microwave.... :D
All the emails I get touting for phishing are redicilously obvious, I know I'm different being an IT guy but really anyone with any sense would have certain doubts.
I reckon MS needs to have a antivirus built in as a fundamental part of the OS these days, this would stop a vast majority of issues. Either that or have a deal to have avast and spybot s&d installed automatically. The number of pcs i've fixed because of this is too many.
and yes I know they have their malicious software removal tool but even I cant tell what this actually does or if it even runs.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)