1 post • joined Tuesday 28th August 2007 18:18 GMT
Why spend a hundred quid on this, when you can spend 50 quid more and get yourself the Toshiba Protege cellphone.
Its got build in wifi and supports VoIP and SIP. You can also load skype on it and use it as your wireless skype phone at home.
Just like any laptop, you can set it to connect to the network automatically when it becomes available.
I use one of these phones, and is extremely happy with it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad