1 post • joined 28 Aug 2007
Why spend a hundred quid on this, when you can spend 50 quid more and get yourself the Toshiba Protege cellphone.
Its got build in wifi and supports VoIP and SIP. You can also load skype on it and use it as your wireless skype phone at home.
Just like any laptop, you can set it to connect to the network automatically when it becomes available.
I use one of these phones, and is extremely happy with it.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series