3 posts • joined 24 Aug 2007
"measuring just 34.4mm at their thinnest part"
What does it measure at it's fattest part then?
As soon as I heard that Tiscali had bought Pipex I decided it was time to move on having had bad experiences with Tiscali before.
In the time it took to get my MAC code (quite a while) the Pipex service just seem to get worse and worse which only confirmed that I was doing the right thing.
I wonder how many of the 570,000 Pipex customers still remain after the Tiscali purchase?
I bet the white collar working in the adjoining court that admitted to only being drunk in charge got a lot longer sentence than that...
I thought the threat of jail was suppossed to be a deterrant???
Some deterrant, 4 day sentenance and just shown where she could but probably won't be staying if she does it again.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp