3 posts • joined 13 Feb 2007
average number of partners
The average number of partners for the people in this study was 9.26? Sick drunken psychos!! They're having sex with people having only a .26 of their bodies!!
OK, OK, I'm already at the door...
Isn't it ironic...
...that someone whose work is to keep French language safe from English invasions has an English name?
I think this is great! If I ever tell someone his/her furniture is real crap, nobody will tell me I'm rude!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth