4 posts • joined 13 Feb 2007
The giant pliers
You forgot to mention the giant pliers of West Bromwich! http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/12/giant_pliers/
average number of partners
The average number of partners for the people in this study was 9.26? Sick drunken psychos!! They're having sex with people having only a .26 of their bodies!!
OK, OK, I'm already at the door...
Isn't it ironic...
...that someone whose work is to keep French language safe from English invasions has an English name?
I think this is great! If I ever tell someone his/her furniture is real crap, nobody will tell me I'm rude!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs