4 posts • joined 13 Feb 2007
The giant pliers
You forgot to mention the giant pliers of West Bromwich! http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/12/giant_pliers/
average number of partners
The average number of partners for the people in this study was 9.26? Sick drunken psychos!! They're having sex with people having only a .26 of their bodies!!
OK, OK, I'm already at the door...
Isn't it ironic...
...that someone whose work is to keep French language safe from English invasions has an English name?
I think this is great! If I ever tell someone his/her furniture is real crap, nobody will tell me I'm rude!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro