5 posts • joined 23 Aug 2007
Ignorance of the law is no excuse, me boyo....
People still get caught out by those extra charges on mobiles. A cousin recently got her very own mobile and commenced texting all her friends...all day...enough to rack up a bill of US$500 for the first month. Her mom was not pleased.
Not exactly new...
Nice to see that they're up to speed on the latest trends. The usage of "w00t" has only been around for what, 8 years now?
ISAGN for the Reg Standards and Measures Soviet to come up with a new unit for disk storage - the Doom (Dm? No, that's dekameter...Do?).
Had to be said.
Yeah, but Monty Python showed us all how to deal with rogue fruit-wielding terrorists.
Mine's the black one on the first coat hook, thanks.
AC coil thieves...
Not long ago, some thieves hit a local Gleaners (organization that collects and distributes food to food pantries in the area) and stole the coils off their fridge -- they lost some hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of perishable food that, wait for it, was intended to help the needy. The only good thing that came of it was that local radio stations had a fund drive to replenish their stocks, and they ended up with a good deal more money than the replacement cost of the lost food.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan